Saturday, July 5, 2008

LAW 102

CRIMINAL LAW 2

Instruction: Make a critique (minimum of 15 pages, double-spaced, short-sized bond paper) of the law assigned to you. Evaluate the law on the bases of the following:

1. Strengths.
2. Weaknesses.
3. State of its implementation or enforcement.
4. Relevance.

At the end, make a recommendation: i.e., for repeal or amendment.

Law Assignment: Click on the R.A. No. for the link.

a. Asentista, Jonie - R.A. 4200
b. Kansi, Norhamsa - R.A. 3019
c. Padnon, Ronald - R.A. 6539
d. Pena, Richie - R.A. No. 8049
e. Oro, Raymond - R.A. No. 7610

1 comment:

Her Glitter Life said...

Hi. I just pass by to your blog. I was searching the office of Atty. Vencer online and telephone number.

And this is the only one i got your blog. I was working at his office before. You can asked him If she still remember the name: Mary Joy as one his secretary before.

If God willing I was planning to visit his place together with my family.

Please extend my regards to: Atty. Vencer, Atty Lacap and all his secretry.

Thanks again.

Joy Magbanua